Aggressive Representation & Reliable Counsel in Bridgeport
Motorcycle riders are vulnerable to serious injuries and, in some cases, even death due to accidents. If you or your loved one is suffering unnecessarily due to a motorcycle crash caused by another person's negligence, we encourage you to contact our office as soon as possible. At Hastings, Cohan & Walsh, LLP, we are proud to provide dedicated and aggressive representation to our clients in the Bridgeport area. Our personal injury lawyers have been serving the community since 1988, and we stand ready to pursue compensation for your accident case.
Start with a free consultation. You can discuss your case with a seasoned Bridgeport motorcycle accident attorney when you call (203) 438-7450.
We Work on a Contingency Fee Basis
After an accident, you may be facing extensive medical bills, rising costs to repair or replace your damaged bicycle, and uncertainty about your future. The worries you have should not include how you will be able to cover legal representation. At Hastings, Cohan & Walsh, LLP, we want to make sure that you are represented by a dedicated and skilled legal team, which is why we are proud to offer contingency fee representation and a 30-day guarantee for our clients. A contingency fee basis means that you owe us no money until we obtain a successful case result for you. Further, if at any time you are not satisfied with our representation in the first 30 days, you can pull your file from our office at no cost. We want to ensure our clients are getting the personalized counsel and guidance they need, which is why we go above and beyond to deliver the highest quality of legal services.
What to Do After a Motorcycle Accident:
- Stay on-site and make sure to call the police to make a report.
- Get immediate medical care or attention if necessary—go to the doctor after the accident regardless of your pain level.
- Document the scene of the accident if at all possible. Take photos with your phone camera.
- Swap insurance and contact information with the driver involved in the accident.
- Never admit guilt or discuss the cause of the accident with the other driver.
- Speak with a motorcycle accident lawyer in Bridgeport right away—never talk to insurance companies without counsel.
Get Started Today with a Free Consultation
Are you ready to move forward with our case? Motorcycle accidents can be devastating, but with the right representation, you could see a favorable resolve to your situation.
Hastings, Cohan & Walsh, LLP is proud to offer:
- No cost, no fee representation
- The highest quality of legal representation
- Insight from decades of combined experience
- A high level of business and professional ethics
For more information on how Hastings, Cohan & Walsh, LLP can help, contact our Bridgeport office and schedule a free consultation right away!