Representing Injured Pedestrians
Pedestrians are injured in a variety of accidents each day in the United States. Ranging in seriousness, these injuries have the ability to greatly affect and alter an individual's life. If drivers are not careful, they can seriously hurt or kill those traveling by foot. If you or a loved one suffered because of someone else's negligence, contact our Ridgefield pedestrian accident attorneys today!
At Hastings, Cohan & Walsh, LLP, our personal injury lawyers have the experience, skill, and passion to fiercely advocate on your behalf. Since our founding in 1998, we have helped a number of injury victims recover the compensation they deserve. Our firm has over 100 years of collective experience that we can use to help your case.
What do we promise to our clients?
- They will receive quality legal services from attorneys who care.
- All matters will be handled in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Their rights and interests being prioritized before anything else.
- We will always strive to exceed their expectations.
- We work on a contingency fee, so they can focus on recovering.
Don't wait to discuss your pedestrian accident cases. Call (888) 244-5480 for a free consultation!
How Do Pedestrian Accidents Occur?
Many different variables can cause pedestrian accidents. Oftentimes, they occur because a motor vehicle driver doesn't pay attention to road signs or doesn't see a pedestrian.
Some common causes of pedestrian accidents are:
- Lack of attention to road signs
- A disregard for a pedestrian crosswalk
- Deliberate disregard of traffic rules and regulations
- Failure to stop for pedestrians
- Operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs
If you were involved in an accident while walking, do not give any statements or sign any authorizations presented by the insurance company. Doing so may hurt your case. After seeking medical attention, obtain legal representation to help guide you through the process.
Compensation in a Pedestrian Accident Case
Our team pursues damages for the following in most cases:
- Current or future medical care
- Past, present, and future income lost due to the pedestrian accident injury
- Everlasting physical disability
- Loss of social, familial, or educational events
- Pain and suffering
Here at Hastings, Cohan & Walsh, LLP, our Connecticut pedestrian accident attorneys understand how costly it can be to hire an expert. Therefore, we advance all the costs and expenses incurred when hiring an expert. You do not reimburse us for the costs unless we recover money for you. That is just one of the many ways we put our clients' best interests first. Allow us to help with your case!
Seek the compensation you deserve! Call (888) 244-5480 for a consultation today.