You Need a Seasoned Injury Attorney On Your Side
After a car accident, you may have questions and concerns regarding your rights as a victim, the compensation you can receive, and whether or not you can pursue legal action. At Hastings, Cohan & Walsh, LLP, we understand that you may be facing an unsure time in your life. That is why our legal team works diligently to provide you with the highest quality legal services throughout the legal process. We have been serving Bridgeport, CT and surrounding communities since 1988. With 100+ years of collective legal experience, we have the legal skill necessary to help you obtain just compensation. If you have been involved in a collision, be sure to call on our Bridgeport personal injury lawyers right away!
At the law firm of Hastings, Cohan & Walsh, LLP, our injury lawyers and legal team adopt the following Mission Statement:
- Provide our clients with the highest quality legal services in a timely and cost-effective manner;
- Maintain the highest level of legal and business ethics;
- Be ever mindful of the fact that our clients' interests are paramount;
- Always strive to meet the highest standards of service and conduct in our personal and professional lives;
- Provide our community with service and support without compensation.
Set up a free consultation by contacting our firm today at (888) 244-5480.
What to Do After an Accident
While it can be nerve-wracking to be involved in a collision, it is important that you take effective steps to ensure your right to compensation is protected.
- Following an accident, we encourage our clients to take the following actions:
- Move to safety –If it is possible to do so, move to the shoulder or ensure that you are not in immediate danger of being hit again.
- Contact law enforcement –Having local authorities on scene can be beneficial to your case. Have them file an official accident report.
- Do not refuse medical attention – Always make sure you get medical care. Set up an appointment with your doctor or go to the hospital if necessary.
- Obtain information from the drivers and witnesses –Record all information regarding the accident, take photos and obtain contact information from the driver(s) involved and witnesses.
- Work with an attorney –Do not attempt to speak with insurance companies without first retaining aggressive legal representation!
Contact Hastings, Cohan & Walsh, LLP for Trusted Counsel
The most important thing that you can do after an accident is immediately contact Hastings, Cohan & Walsh, LLP. When you retain the services of our Bridgeport car accident lawyers, you can be confident knowing we thoroughly investigate your case and present a strong lawsuit on your behalf. Whether you've been injured due to a drunk driver or in a multi-vehicle accident, our firm is ready to assist you during this time.
We are proud to offer free case evaluations to all potential clients–do not hesitate to contact our office at (888) 244-5480 today!