NO PAPERS, NO MONEY,
WE'LL FIGHT FOR YOU!
Can somebody who is in this country without the proper immigration status file a claim for personal injuries if they have been involved in an accident which has been caused by the fault of another?
Yes, a person who is in the country without proper #documentation can file a claim for personal injuries if they have been involved in an accident caused by the fault of another.
The law provides that all individuals, regardless of their immigration status, have the right to pursue compensation for injuries suffered as a result of someone else's negligence.
Our attorneys have successfully represented numerous undocumented individuals in claims against negligent drivers and their insurance companies. You might be quite surprised to learn how much #money you could receive as a result of your injury case. It is important that you contact us as soon as possible so that we can discuss your case with you and take the necessary steps to protect your interest and properly develop your case.
We also represent injured parties on a contingency fee basis and advance the costs to develop their case. In other words, you do not have to have any money to have our #lawyers represent you. Contact us today so you can get all of your questions answered and make an informed decision as to how you would like to proceed with your case. We are here to help you.
Serving the state of Connecticut
Our attorneys are here to help and here are just a few reasons why you should contact us for a free case evaluation:
- Legal representation: Our experienced personal injury lawyers can help undocumented immigrants understand their legal rights and options following an accident. We can also help them navigate the legal system and pursue any legal action that may be necessary to seek compensation for their injuries and damages.
- Assessing the case: Our personal injury lawyers can help assess the case and determine the best course of action to take. We can also help gather evidence and prove liability in the accident.
- Maximizing compensation: Our injury lawyers can help an undocumented immigrant maximize any compensation they may be entitled to by negotiating with insurance companies or pursuing legal action.
- Protecting from retaliation: Our personal injury lawyers can help protect an undocumented immigrant from retaliation from the person responsible for the accident or from authorities if they come forward to report the accident or seek help.
- Provide guidance and support: Our personal injury lawyers can provide guidance and support to undocumented immigrants throughout the legal process and can help them understand the complex laws and procedures related to personal injury cases.