UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT INJURED THROUGH
THE FAULT OF ANOTHER
NO PAPERS, NO MONEY, NO PROBLEM!
WE'LL FIGHT FOR YOU!
If you have been injured through the fault of another and do not have the proper immigration status, we can still collect money damages for you as a result of your injuries. It doesn't even matter if you don't have a driver's license or insurance.
We understand the unique challenges that undocumented immigrants face after being involved in an accident. We know that the fear of deportation and limited access to medical care can make it difficult for you to seek help and get the compensation you deserve.
Don't let your immigration status hold you back from seeking the help you need. We understand the sensitive nature of your situation, and we will protect your rights and fight hard for you throughout the entire process.
Contact us for a FREE confidential case evaluation
Many undocumented immigrants have the following fears and are reluctant to contact a personal injury lawyer
Fear of deportation: Many undocumented immigrants may be hesitant to seek medical attention or report the accident to authorities due to fear of being reported to immigration authorities and facing deportation.
Limited access to medical care: Undocumented immigrants may not have health insurance, which can make it difficult for them to afford necessary medical treatment following an accident.
Difficulty in receiving compensation: Undocumented immigrants may think that they may not be able to pursue legal action or receive compensation for injuries or damages sustained in an accident due to their lack of legal status.
Limited access to legal services: Many undocumented immigrants do not have money and believe that they cannot hire a lawyer.
It's important to note that regardless of a person's immigration status, everyone has the right to seek medical attention, to report accidents to the authorities and obtain money damages for injuries they receive that have been caused by the fault of another.
Our attorneys are here to help and here are just a few reasons why you should contact us for a free case evaluation:
- Legal representation: Our experienced personal injury lawyers can help undocumented immigrants understand their legal rights and options following an accident. We can also help them navigate the legal system and pursue any legal action that may be necessary to seek compensation for their injuries and damages.
- Assessing the case: Our personal injury lawyers can help assess the case and determine the best course of action to take. We can also help gather evidence and prove liability in the accident.
- Maximizing compensation: Our injury lawyers can help an undocumented immigrant maximize any compensation they may be entitled to by negotiating with insurance companies or pursuing legal action.
- Protecting from retaliation: Our personal injury lawyers can help protect an undocumented immigrant from retaliation from the person responsible for the accident or from authorities if they come forward to report the accident or seek help.
- Provide guidance and support: Our personal injury lawyers can provide guidance and support to undocumented immigrants throughout the legal process and can help them understand the complex laws and procedures related to personal injury cases.
It's important to note that our injury lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, which means we will only be paid if we are able to collect money damages for you. We will never ask you to provide us with any money during the course of your case. We only get paid when we collect money damages for you.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, don't wait to seek help. Contact us today for a free case evaluation and let us guide you through the legal process. We're here to help you get the compensation you deserve, and we won't rest until you get the justice we do.
Fill out our online contact form and one of our attorneys will be in touch with you shortly. Remember, you deserve justice, and we're here to help you get it.
10 Best American Institute of Personal Injury Attorney
Martindale-Hubbell Client Champion Platinum
AV Preeminent Rating - Martindale-Hubbell
Top 100 Trial Lawyers - The National Trial Lawyers
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Personal injury can occur in virtually any circumstance, but some of the most common and severe cases involve:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Child Injury
- Burn Injuries
- Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Defective Products
- Slip and fall and trip and fall cases
- Pedestrian injuries,
- Bicycle accidents,
- Ride-share accidents, such as Uber and Lyft
- Bus and train accidents,
- Boat, accidents,
- Distracted, driving, accidents,
- Drunk, driving, accidents
- Teen driving accidents
- Elderly, driving accidents