Bridgeport Truck Accidents:
Don't Face the Consequences Alone
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation
Truck accidents can be devastating, causing serious injuries and financial losses. If you or a loved one has been involved in a truck accident, don't face the consequences alone. At Hasting, Cohan and Walsh, we have a team of experienced truck accident lawyers who can help you navigate the legal system and fight for your rights. Contact us today for a free consultation and let us help you get the compensation you deserve.
What to Do After an Accident in Bridgeport CT
While it can be nerve-wracking to be involved in a collision, it is important that you take effective steps to ensure your right to compensation is protected.
- Following an accident, we encourage our clients to take the following actions:
- Move to safety –If it is possible to do so, move to the shoulder or ensure that you are not in immediate danger of being hit again.
- Contact law enforcement –Having local authorities on scene can be beneficial to your case. Have them file an official accident report.
- Do not refuse medical attention – Always make sure you get medical care. Set up an appointment with your doctor or go to the hospital if necessary.
- Obtain information from the drivers and witnesses –Record all information regarding the accident, take photos and obtain contact information from the driver(s) involved and witnesses.
- Work with an attorney –Do not attempt to speak with insurance companies without first retaining aggressive legal representation!
Contact Hastings, Cohan & Walsh, LLP for Trusted Counsel
The most important thing that you can do after an accident is immediately contact Hastings, Cohan & Walsh, LLP. When you retain the services of our Bridgeport car accident lawyers, you can be confident knowing we thoroughly investigate your case and present a strong lawsuit on your behalf. Whether you've been injured due to a drunk driver or in a multi-vehicle accident, our firm is ready to assist you during this time.