Helping injured bikers get the compensation they deserve.
Take a step in the right direction with us!
Our mission is to assist injured motorcycle riders and their families in obtaining the compensation they are due for their injuries and losses. We have nearly 40 years of experience handling motorcycle accident cases, giving us the knowledge and resources to effectively advocate for our clients.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, you should seek legal counsel as soon as possible. Insurance companies are frequently more concerned with protecting their own profits than with providing fair compensation to accident victims. We will investigate the accident, collect evidence, and negotiate with insurance companies to ensure that you receive the compensation you are entitled to.
Some of the types of cases we handle include:
- Motorcycle collisions with cars and trucks
- Single motorcycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents caused by hit and run drivers
- Motorcycle accidents caused by phantom drivers who swerve into the lane of the recycle list and caused them to take evasive action which results in an accident
- Injuries resulting from motorcycle accidents, such as head injuries, spinal cord injuries, and broken bones.
Contact us for a FREE confidential case evaluation
Some of the most common causes of our clients' motorcycle accidents involve:
- Vehicle Turn: One of the most common causes of motorcycle accidents is when a vehicle turns left in front of a motorcycle. This often happens when the driver of the car or truck fails to see the motorcycle or misjudges the speed of the motorcycle.
- Motor Vehicle Law Violations: Many motorcycle accidents occur because of distracted driving, following too closely, inexperienced driving, elderly driving, teen drivers, people using cell phones or not paying attention, following too closely, running red lights or stop signs, failing to yield the right of way, or any one of a number of other motor vehicle violations.
- Speeding or Reckless Driving: Another common cause of motorcycle accidents is speeding or reckless driving. Motorcycles have a higher risk of accidents at high speeds, and when a motorcyclist is traveling at a high speed, they have less time to react to hazards on the road.
- Alcohol and Drugs: Alcohol and drugs are a leading cause of motorcycle accidents. According to the NHTSA, almost one third of motorcyclist deaths in 2019 were caused by alcohol-impaired riders.
The most common injuries suffered by our clients include:
- Head injuries: Head injuries are one of the most common injuries sustained in motorcycle accidents. These injuries can range from mild concussions to severe traumatic brain injuries.
- Spinal cord injuries: Spinal cord injuries are also common in motorcycle accidents. These injuries can lead to paralysis or other serious mobility issues.
- Broken Bones: Broken bones are also common in motorcycle accidents. The most common broken bones in motorcycle accidents are the arms, legs, and ribs.
- Road rash: Road rash is a common injury sustained in motorcycle accidents. Road rash is a type of abrasion caused by skin coming into contact with the pavement.
- Soft Tissue Injuries: Soft tissue injuries, such as strains and sprains, are also common in motorcycle accidents. These injuries can occur in the muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
- Wrongful Death: unfortunately, the death of a motorcycle rider or passenger happens far too frequently, especially in situations that could otherwise be avoided.
Our services include:
- Free case evaluation to discuss your case
- Investigation of the accident and gathering of evidence
- Representation in settlement negotiations and, if necessary, filing a lawsuit and trying your case
- Help with medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses related to your injuries
- Advocacy for your rights and best interests
- No cost, No fee, 30 Day Guarantee
If you're ready to take the next step, please fill out our brief form to schedule a free case evaluation. We're here to help, and we're committed to fighting for the rights of motorcycle accident victims.
10 Best American Institute of Personal Injury Attorney
Martindale-Hubbell Client Champion Platinum
AV Preeminent Rating - Martindale-Hubbell
Top 100 Trial Lawyers - The National Trial Lawyers
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Personal injury can occur in virtually any circumstance, but some of the most common and severe cases involve:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Child Injury
- Burn Injuries
- Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Defective Products
- Slip and fall and trip and fall cases
- Pedestrian injuries,
- Bicycle accidents,
- Ride share accidents, such as Uber and Lyft
- Bus and train accidents,
- Boat, accidents,
- Distracted, driving, accidents,
- Drunk, driving, accidents
- Teen driving accidents
- Elderly, driving accidents