The “Insider Settlement Secrets”
High-Priced Personal Injury Lawyers
DON'T Want You to Know
No One Plans to Have a Motor Vehicle Accident…
Yet Almost Everyone is Financially Devastated by the Millions of Dollars They—
Or Their Estate—
Spend in Personal Injury Lawyer Fees
Now You Can Get the Compensation You Deserve WITHOUT Going Broke in the Process
Veteran Personal Injury Attorney Richard Hastings Shows You How to
Get What You're Due
From the Desk of Richard Hastings, Attorney-at-Law:
By the time you've read this sentence, a car accident has occurred and someone has been injured or killed.
In an instant, their life has been changed forever. And, while they may fully recover physically, many never bounce back from the financial strain brought about by the cost of representation.
Fourteen seconds from now, you could be a statistic.
The numbers aren't in your favor…
- More than 3 million people are injured in motor vehicle accidents; more than 2 million of these injuries are permanent. Every 14 seconds, someone else is injured.
- There are over 40,000 deaths resulting from motor vehicle accidents every year. That chilling number is supported by a motor vehicle accident-related death every 12 minutes.
But that doesn't mean you have to become a statistic. And you certainly don't have to be at the mercy of personal injury lawyers if you do.
Even though you can't make other drivers more responsible behind the wheel, there are certain cases where you CAN take on the responsibility of representing yourself.
And save literally thousands of dollars in the process.
This is especially true when you consider that most personal injury lawyers charge a one-third contingency fee. Which means that, if you were able to collect $30,000, $10,000 of your settlement would go directly into your lawyer's pocket.
That would leave you with only $20,000 to cover medical bills, your monthly expenses, and household maintenance.
$20,000 is a good amount of money. Unless you're not working to sustain it. Then it can disappear seemingly overnight.
But the expenses never go away, do they?
Why hurt yourself further when I can show you how to avoid the costly and unfortunate mistakes too many others have made in the past?
My name is Richard Hastings and I'm a personal injury attorney.
Over the course of my career, I've seen the fallout of motor vehicle accidents more times than I care to count. And I've seen far too many of those poor people go bankrupt trying to ride out the ensuing personal injury litigation.
I've written 10 books on accident and injury law and my articles on mediation, negotiation, and settling cases with insurance companies have been published by the Connecticut Law Tribune and The New York State Trial Lawyers' magazine, Bill of Particulars.
Now, I've put together a one-of-a-kind collection of tips and techniques personal injury lawyers across the country have paid me tens of thousands of dollars to learn.
And I'm offering it to the public, for a limited time.
This program is a goldmine of proven information previously only known by personal injury compensation professionals.
Inside, you'll discover…
- The critical first steps you need to take after being involved in an accident. Where you end up has a lot to do with how you start and, after a traumatic experience like a motor vehicle accident, most people make some common mistakes while they're in shock. Mistakes that you can avoid and never have to pay a red cent for.
- The (#) things you should NEVER do after an accident. Too many people make these mistakes and make things even worse for themselves. Find out how you can avoid these potentially devastating mistakes.
- The hidden-in-plain-sight secrets to getting better medical care. Some things you just can't get over on your own, but medical care can quickly become cripplingly expensive. With my program, you can learn the hard lessons the easy way.
- The very-same strategy top paid personal injury attorneys use to get their clients more money for their lost income claim. When you're hurt, your first concern should always be getting better, but that can be hard to focus on when you're worried about money. I'll show you how to cover your expenses, pay your bills, and have enough left over from your claim to recuperate in comfort.
- Powerful methods to get better quicker. A motor vehicle accident damages more than your automobile. It can have a real negative impact on your body and your mind. Find out how you can not only get past your motor vehicle accident, but turn it into a personal triumph with a stronger, healthier version of yourself to show for it.
- Proven strategies to get a bigger settlement for your personal injury claim. You shouldn't be expected to struggle because of an accident that wasn't your fault. I'll teach you the best practices used by working personal injury attorneys to get you what you're owed.
- How to hire a personal injury attorney to represent you. There may be a time when your situation is beyond your ability to successfully handle on your own. My program will show you what to look for when you need the highest-quality legal representation.
Over the course of my career, I've strived to attain the widest-range of education and expertise in mediation, negotiation, and dispute resolution. I've made it a professional priority to expand my understanding and command of personal injury law from extensive training with the following institutions and organizations:
- Facilitative mediation training at the Center for Mediation In Law
- Teaching negotiation training at the Harvard Law School
- Advanced negotiation training in The Program on Negotiation at the Harvard Law School
- Teaching negotiation training at the Harvard Law School
- Advanced mediation training at the Quinnipiac University School of Law and The Program on Negotiation at the Harvard Law School
- Executive Certificate in Conflict Management Firm the University of Windsor Faculty of Law in Canada.
I take great pride in the fact that I have been named one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Connecticut by the National Trial Association and identified as a Top Lawyer and Top Rated Lawyer by numerous magazines and publications, as well as the Who's Who In American Law.
My utmost concern is to deliver the absolute best service for my clients. In doing so, I've been honored with many accolades.
Some of the recognitions I've received include:
- Being named a Connecticut Super Lawyer, a New England Super Lawyer, and one of the New York Area's Top-Rated Lawyers
- Membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Being selected as one of the 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Connecticut for client satisfaction by The American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Being listed as one of the Top Rated Lawyers in New England's Leading Leaders magazine
- Martindale Hubbell rated me AV— its highest rating— and included my name in its Bar Registry of Preeminent Lawyers and I have maintained a Superb (10/10) rating on AVVO.
- Making the list of America's Most Honored Professionals and Rue Rating's Best Attorneys of America.
I've also received patent pending approval for my business method patent entitled “Personal Injury File Acquisition Method, Client Education Program and Case Referral System.”
Lawyers across the country have paid me tens of thousands of dollars to teach them how to get more money for their clients' personal injury cases. I have taught numerous seminars and webinars, both online and in person, where I share insider tips and techniques with personal injury lawyers from all over the country. I have also co-authored a book with a former insurance adjuster which we have sold, as an e-book, for $799.99. If experienced personal injury lawyers from all over the country have paid me this much money to learn what I know, imagine what I can teach you.
As you can well see, I've been very successful in personal injury law. Now, I want to offer you the unique advantage my career provides.
It's risky enough getting out on the road. Don't put you and your family's financial future on the line.
Richard Hastings— a veteran personal injury lawyer, as well as a Harvard educated mediator— brings a unique perspective and out-of-the-box thinking to personal injury claims. The tips he gives you in your negotiation with the insurance company are worth their weight in gold.
-Anthony Castelli, Ohio super lawyer
Richard is a font of information on personal injury law and beyond. He knew everything and anything there was to know about personal injury law and I called him frequently when writing articles on the topic.
-Karen Ali, former writer Connecticut Law Tribune
Hastings is a superlative advocate for his clients, with a deep and comprehensive knowledge of the court system and personal injury law.
-John Thygerson, Connecticut lawyer
A powerful negotiator… Richard Hastings is persuasive and relentless. Very few can match wits with Hastings or rival his strategic skills.
-Jan Huh, Toronto lawyer
I was involved in a motor vehicle accident where the insurance adjuster claimed it was a low impact collision and that I had numerous pre-existing injuries. Attorney Hastings was able to obtain more money than I possibly could have imagined from the insurance company.
P.S.: My brother graduated from Harvard Law and he was amazed at what Attorney Hastings was able to do for me. Now that's saying something!
-L.B., Connecticut personal injury client
Listen, this is information you need. The most successful and competent personal injury experts know the value of what I'm offering you, but it's not something most of them would so much as consider sharing.
You need to get this information now. You need to get my program, absorb my insight, and arm yourself because— if the unthinkable happens— you won't get a chance later.
When you're hurt— or worse, if you're no longer here— how will you and your family get what you're due? How will you protect your assets and your future? How will you keep an accident from being the event that derailed not only your life, but the life of your loved ones?
I know this program can save you thousands of dollars because I've used these very same strategies and techniques for my own clients. Just by making you this offer, I'm putting my name and my professional reputation on the line.
I wouldn't do that if I weren't 100% confident that this program was worth many times what I'm charging.
But it's your choice.
Order today and take a look. If, after 30 days, you don't feel like you've gotten real value for every cent you spend today…
Send it back and I'll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
No one plans for a motor vehicle accident…
…but you can have a real, actionable plan in place to protect your home, your family, and your future.
I know because I've spent years helping people just like you.
Now you can know what I know and what most personal injury lawyers really don't want you to discover.
All you have to do, right now, while you're thinking about it, is…
P.S.: You need to act now to lock in this price. I've sold some of my books for $799.99 a copy and not one lawyer has requested a refund.
Now I'm offering you this one which is sure to cost me some friends in the personal injury representation field.
I'm only going to offer this program at this price for a short time. I don't know how long, and I really can't tell you if this program won't just go into my personal archive, never to see the light of day again. I've done it before when I put together books with explosive information like this.
I can't promise it won't happen again.
Take this offer while it's on the table. And, again, if you aren't 100% satisfied after 30 days, I'll completely refund your money.
You won't find a better deal from that and I wish you luck finding a personal injury attorney of my caliber who's willing to share this information.