Expert Legal Representation for Truck Accident Victims
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation
Truck accidents can be devastating, causing serious injuries and financial losses. If you or a loved one has been involved in a truck accident, don't face the consequences alone. At Hasting, Cohan and Walsh, we have a team of experienced truck accident lawyers who can help you navigate the legal system and fight for your rights. Contact us today for a free consultation and let us help you get the compensation you deserve.
What to Do After an Accident in Hartford CT
While it can be nerve-wracking to be involved in a collision, it is important that you take effective steps to ensure your right to compensation is protected.
- Following an accident, we encourage our clients to take the following actions:
- Move to safety –If it is possible to do so, move to the shoulder or ensure that you are not in immediate danger of being hit again.
- Contact law enforcement –Having local authorities on scene can be beneficial to your case. Have them file an official accident report.
- Do not refuse medical attention – Always make sure you get medical care. Set up an appointment with your doctor or go to the hospital if necessary.
- Obtain information from the drivers and witnesses –Record all information regarding the accident, take photos and obtain contact information from the driver(s) involved and witnesses.
- Work with an attorney –Do not attempt to speak with insurance companies without first retaining aggressive legal representation!
Contact Hastings, Cohan & Walsh, LLP for Trusted Counsel
The most important thing that you can do after an accident is immediately contact Hastings, Cohan & Walsh, LLP. When you retain the services of our Bridgeport car accident lawyers, you can be confident knowing we thoroughly investigate your case and present a strong lawsuit on your behalf. Whether you've been injured due to a drunk driver or in a multi-vehicle accident, our firm is ready to assist you during this time.
We are proud to offer free case evaluations to all potential clients–do not hesitate to contact our office at (203) 438-7450 today!
Serving the state of Connecticut
Stamford | Norwalk | Bridgeport | Danbury | New Haven | New London | New Britain | Meriden | Hartford | Waterbury