No Win, No Fee:
Affordable Legal Representation for Car Accident Victims
Call us today to learn more about our contingency fee basis
We believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality legal representation, regardless of their financial situation. That's why we work on a contingency fee basis, which means that you don't pay us anything unless we win your case. This allows us to provide affordable legal representation to anyone who needs it. Call us today to learn more about our contingency fee basis and how we can help you get the compensation and justice you deserve.
What to Do After an Accident in Danbury CT
While it can be nerve-wracking to be involved in a collision, it is important that you take effective steps to ensure your right to compensation is protected.
- Following an accident, we encourage our clients to take the following actions:
- Move to safety –If it is possible to do so, move to the shoulder or ensure that you are not in immediate danger of being hit again.
- Contact law enforcement –Having local authorities on scene can be beneficial to your case. Have them file an official accident report.
- Do not refuse medical attention – Always make sure you get medical care. Set up an appointment with your doctor or go to the hospital if necessary.
- Obtain information from the drivers and witnesses –Record all information regarding the accident, take photos and obtain contact information from the driver(s) involved and witnesses.
- Work with an attorney –Do not attempt to speak with insurance companies without first retaining aggressive legal representation!
Contact Hastings, Cohan & Walsh, LLP for Trusted Counsel
The most important thing that you can do after an accident is immediately contact Hastings, Cohan & Walsh, LLP. When you retain the services of our Bridgeport car accident lawyers, you can be confident knowing we thoroughly investigate your case and present a strong lawsuit on your behalf. Whether you've been injured due to a drunk driver or in a multi-vehicle accident, our firm is ready to assist you during this time.