If you have been seriously injured, or someone you know has died, in a motorcycle accident in Connecticut then you will probably want to find out who is the best motorcycle accident attorney in Connecticut. Lawyers in the State of Connecticut are precluded, by the rules of professional conduct, from claiming that they are the best at what they do. This is too subjective of a standard so there is no such thing as the best Connecticut motorcycle accident lawyer. There are however ways that you can find a lawyer who might be very well suited for your particular case.
You should look for the following things when looking to hire a motorcycle accident attorney in Connecticut:
- How long has the attorney been practicing and how many cases similar to yours has that attorney handled?
- What national awards or recognition has that lawyer received?
- What books or articles has the lawyer published that relate to accident or injury law?
- What specialized training has this lawyer received that could assist in the handling of your particular type of case?
- What further education has the attorney received?
- What other information can you gather from that lawyer's website that causes that attorney to stand out from other injury lawyers?
- What are others saying about this particular lawyer?
After you have gathered a lot of different information about a lawyer that you are interested in hiring, you should contact that lawyer and set up a free consultation. You can ask a number of different questions to get a better sense of whether or not this person might be the one that you wish to hire.
During the interview you should ask the following questions:
- What is the attorney's experience in handling cases such as yours?
- What does the lawyer think of your case?
- What should you be doing and what you should not be doing?
- What will the lawyer be do for you?
- What is expected of you?
- Why is this lawyer a good choice to represent you in your Connecticut motorcycle accident case?
At the conclusion of this interview hopefully you have a better idea if this is the right motorcycle attorney for your Connecticut case.
You should make sure that you are very comfortable with the lawyer, his/her experience, and how your questions are answered. Remember: there is no such thing as the best Connecticut motorcycle accident attorney and you should stay away from anyone that makes that type of claim. You should also shy away from any attorney that tells you the value of your case during your initial meeting because a great deal of information is needed before that determination can be made.
Our Connecticut motorcycle accident attorneys have received specialized training and have decades of experience. At least one of our attorneys has written books, given webinars to other accident lawyers telling them how to get more money for their client's cases, have been published in legal magazines or newspapers, and is a motorcycle rider. Please visit our website to download a free copy of our Connecticut motorcycle accident book, watch our videos on motorcycle accident law, or call our toll-free number at 888-244-5480 and get your questions answered over the telephone. Set up a free consultation so you can find out what you should do after your Connecticut motorcycle accident. We want to present you with information so you can make an important decision as to how you would like to proceed with your important personal injury case.
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment