What You Need to Do!
If you have been seriously injured in a Ridgefield accident case whether it involves a car, motorcycle, truck, bicycle, drunk driving accident, pedestrian crossing accident, slip and fall, trip and fall, or some other type of accident case you will need to get immediate answers to a great number of questions that you should have regarding what you should be doing and what you should not be doing. It is very important that you consult with an experienced Connecticut personal injury lawyer and accident attorney at the earliest possible moment. If you proceed without the advice of an experienced Connecticut accident attorney then you could very well seriously undermine your case and reduce its value by tens of thousands of dollars.
Ridgefield has approximately 417 town roads that comprise almost 200 miles of roadways. Generally speaking, the town of Ridgefield, Connecticut is responsible for paving, maintenance and upkeep, grading of unpaved roads, drainage, snow plowing and sanding, road sweeping and mowing, and brush cutting. Additionally, Ridgefield also has approximately 52 private roads, for which the private individuals who own the property could be responsible for the care, maintenance, and upkeep of those roadways.
There are also seven state highways maintained by the Connecticut Department of Transportation located within Ridgefield's boundaries. Those state roads include:
- Route 7, also known as Danbury Road north of Route 35 and Ethan Allan highway south of Route 35
- Route 33, also known as Main Street and Wilton Rd., West
- Route 35, sometimes referred to as Danbury Road, Main St., West Lane, and S. Salem Rd.
- 102, also known as Branchville Road
- Route 116 also known as N. Salem Rd.
- State Route 822, also known as Main Street, High Ridge Ave., Barry Avenue, and W. Mountain Rd.
- State Route 835, also known as West Lane.
Ridgefield also has a number of parks and open spaces which are opened for the enjoyment of the general public. These parks include:
- Martin Park Beach on Pickets Ridge Road
- Ballard Park on Main Street
- SP I R I T skate park in the Yanity gym complex
- Sky's the Limit at 195 Danbury Road
- Lake Wind Wing on South Shore Dr.
- Aldrich Park on New Road
- Richardson Park on N.Salem Rd.
- Sturges Park on Rippawom Road
Ridgefield also has a number of playgrounds located at their public schools which include:
- Ridgefield High
- East Ridge Middle School
- Scotts Ridge Middle School
- Barlow Mountain
- Veterans Park
If you or someone you know has been seriously injured in some type of Ridgefield accident, then you should contact us as soon as possible to determine what you should be doing and what you should not be doing.
To get your questions answered right away, you can call our toll-free number at (203) 438-7450 and speak with one of our Connecticut accident lawyers. You can also schedule a free, no-obligation, virtual consultation where one of our Connecticut accident attorneys will review the facts of your case with you and advise you as to what you should be doing.
We handle these cases on a contingency fee basis and advance the cost to properly develop your case. In other words, we do not get paid a fee nor are we reimbursed for our expenses unless and until we recover money damages for you. We take all of the financial risk in representing you so you can concentrate on getting better. If you have been involved in a Ridgefield accident, please visit our free resource page here and download a copy of our book "The Crash Course on Personal Injury Claims in Connecticut". Don't delay, get this very valuable information today.