CT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE CASES RESULTING FROM AN ACCIDENT OR INJURY CASE‏- If you have been seriously injured in some type of motorcycle, truck, taxi, car, bus or other motor vehicle accident or if you have been attacked or mauled by a dog or broken any bones in a slip and fall or trip and fall accident then chances are that you have been taken by ambulance to one of the  following hospitals: Backus Hospital, Norwich; Bridgeport Hospital,  Bridgeport; Bristol Hospital , Bristol; Charlotte Hungerford Hospital, Torrington; Connecticut Children's Medical Center,  Hartford; Danbury Hospital, Danbury; Day Kimball Hospital,  Putnam; Greenwich Hospital,  Greenwich; Griffin Hospital,  Derby; Hartford Hospital, Hartford; Hospital for Special Care, New Britain; Hospital of Saint Raphael;  New Haven; Johnson Memorial Hospital,  Stafford Springs; Lawrence & Memorial Hospital, New London; Manchester Memorial Hospital, Manchester; Middlesex Hospital, Middletown; Milford Hospital, Milford; Mt. Sinai Hospital, Hartford; New Milford Hospital, New Milford; Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk; Rockville General Hospital, Vernon; Saint Francis Hospital & Medical Center, Hartford; Saint Mary's Hospital, Waterbury; Sharon Hospital, Sharon; St. Vincent's Medical Center, Bridgeport; Stamford Hospital, Stamford; The Hospital of Central Connecticut,  New Britain; The Hospital of Central Connecticut,  Southington; Uncas on the Thames Hospital; University of Connecticut Health Center/John Dempsey Hospital,  Farmington; Waterbury Hospital,  Waterbury; Windham Hospital, Willimantic; Winsted Memorial Hospital, Winsted; or Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven.

One of the problems that you may experience is some type of complication that resulted from the care you received in the hospital either in the emergency room or due to doctor error or in failing to timely diagnose and treat your condition. Depending upon the circumstances you may have a claim against the person or company responsible for your initial injury and you may also have a CT medical malpractice claim against the hospital, doctor, nurse or other health care provider.

If your accident case requires medical treatment at a hospital then you need to speak with an experienced personal injury lawyer immediately so you can understand what you need to do and what you should never do. You may also need to involve a CT medical malpractice lawyer as well to investigate a potential claim against the doctor, nurse, hospital or other professional for medical malpractice. Contact our firm today as we have decades of experience in assisting people with Connecticut personal injury and medical malpractice claims.

Injured, hurt, angry, and/or confused as a result of your CT  accident, injury or medical malpractice case? You have so many different emotions that you are confronted with on a daily basis. Let us help you get answers to all of the questions you have to help put your mind at ease. Put our decades of legal experience to work for you. Let us handle the insurance company; you have your health to deal with.

Contact us to get a FREE copy of or book "The Crash Course on Personal Injury Claims in Connecticut". Visit us online at www.hcwlaw.com and order the book or tell us about your case or call us at (888) 244-5480 to get your questions answered right away or to schedule a free consultation. Don't delay, get the information you need today.