Patient's are guaranteed certain standards of care, communication, and rights. Your healthcare provider is required to uphold these rights, and understanding your rights may enable you to get better treatment.
The Patient's Bill of Rights has three major goals:
1. To increase patient confidence in the health care system by:
- Ensuring a fair medical system that is responsive to patients' needs.
- Providing patients with processes through which they can address their concerns.
- Encouraging patients to a take pro-active role in their medical care.
2. To emphasis the significance of the relationship between patient and medical provider.
3. To promote a pro-active health care attitude by the patient by establishing rights and responsibilities of the patient and provider.
Read the full article here:
Understanding the Patient's Bill of Rights
Before you hire a lawyer, speak to an insurance adjuster, or sign any paperwork contact Hastings, Cohan & Walsh, LLP to get our FREE copy of our book The Crash Course on Personal Injury Claims in Connecticut. Don't delay, order it today! Contact us for a free consultation at 888-244-5480!
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment