Serious Lawyers for Accidents involving Pregnant Women
Free case evaluation - No Cost No Fee 30 Day Guaranty!
We understand that being involved in an accident is traumatic and a very stressful experience. This is significantly worse if you are pregnant. Your energy, efforts, and worry are all focused upon how this accident impacted upon your unborn child and what the future might hold.
A pregnant woman who is involved in a motor vehicle accident may experience a wide range of injuries which could include but are not limited to, any of the following:
- Trauma to the abdomen or uterus, which can lead to miscarriage or preterm labor;
- Injuries to other parts of the body, such as broken bones or head trauma;
- Whiplash or other neck and back injuries;
- Psychological challenges;
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD);
- Depression or anxiety;
- Difficulty sleeping or concentrating;
- Physical limitations or pain;
- Difficulty with daily activities; and
- Difficulty bonding with the baby or preparing for motherhood due to the trauma of the accident
It is important to note that the severity of these challenges will depend on the specific details of the accident and the individual woman's health and circumstances. It is also important for the pregnant woman to seek medical attention and psychological support as soon as possible following the accident.
An unborn baby who is involved in a motor vehicle accident may experience a variety of injuries, including but not limited to the following:
- Trauma to the uterus, which can lead to miscarriage or preterm labor;
- Reduced blood flow to the placenta, which can lead to fetal distress or lack of oxygen;
- Injury or trauma to the unborn baby, such as skull fractures or brain injuries;
- Developmental delays or birth defects;
- Increased risk of low birth weight or premature birth;
- Increased risk of respiratory problems or other health complications at birth; and
- Increased risk of developmental and behavioral problems later in life.
We have decades of experience in representing pregnant women, and their children, who are involved in an accident. We are here to help guide you through this process and ensure that you and, in certain instances, your unborn child, or newborn receive the compensation you deserve.
Our team of experienced CT personal injury lawyers have represented countless pregnant women who have been involved in accidents that have suffered a variety of injuries to both them and their unborn children, including those who gave birth to their babies prematurely. We have developed a deep understanding of the unique challenges that pregnant and their unborn children women face after an accident.
We are dedicated to fighting for your rights and making sure that you receive the financial support you need to cover any medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Don't let the stress of an accident affect your health and the wellbeing of you and your baby. Contact us today for a free case evaluation. If we decide to take your case, you will not have to pay us any money out of your own pocket unless, and until, we collect money damages for you. Let us fight for you and your unborn child, so you get the money you deserve.
Why Choose Us? -Decades of experience in representing pregnant women involved in accidents -Nationally recognized as being in the top 5% of all injury lawyers-Dedicated to protecting your rights and the rights of your unborn child -Named one of the Top 10 Injury Law Firms in Connecticut for client satisfaction- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum - Instructor to lawyers nationwide on how to get more money for their clients' injury cases - Best Selling Author - Committed to getting you the compensation you deserve - Free case evaluation - No Cost No Fee 30 Day Guaranty!
You need to act immediately to protect your rights and the rights of your unborn child or newborn child, fill out the form and we will contact you! Take the first step towards getting the money you deserve.
Free Case Evaluation
10 Best American Institute of Personal Injury Attorney
Martindale-Hubbell Client Champion Platinum
AV Preeminent Rating - Martindale-Hubbell
Top 100 Trial Lawyers - The National Trial Lawyers
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Personal injury can occur in virtually any circumstance, but some of the most common and severe cases involve:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Child Injury
- Burn Injuries
- Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Defective Products
- Slip and fall and trip and fall cases
- Pedestrian injuries,
- Bicycle accidents,
- Rideshare accidents, such as Uber and Lyft
- Bus and train accidents,
- Boat, accidents,
- Distracted, driving, accidents,
- Drunk, driving, accidents
- Teen driving accidents
- Elderly, driving accidents
We can also assist you in reviewing negligence claims against doctors, hospitals, or other health care providers for all cases, including pregnancy issues or injuries to infants.