If you need a personal injury, medical malpractice, or attorney and legal resources in Connecticut, including Danbury, Waterbury, New Haven, Stamford, or Ridgefield, Connecticut, contact Hastings, Cohan & Walsh today for a free case evaluation.
If you are looking for Attorney and Legal Resources Outside the Connecticut Area, please visit the following links:
- Jacksonville Criminal Lawyers – Hardesty, Tyde, Green & Ashton
- Miami Personal Injury Attorneys – Cochran Firm in South Florida
- Norfolk Injury Lawyers – Cooper Hurley, PLLC
- Lancaster Injury Lawyers – Atlee, Hall & Brookhart, LLP
- Maryland Car Accident Attorneys – Chaikin, Sherman, Cammarata, & Siegel
- Columbus, Ohio Injury Lawyer – Robert W. Kerpsack Co., L.P.A.
- Mobile, Alabama Personal Injury Attorneys – Long & Waite
- Orlando Injury Lawyers – Colling, Gilbert, Wright & Carter
Attorney Marc S. Albert, medical malpractice attorney serves the New York area. Marc S. Albert is highly skilled and dedicated to receiving the most challenging medical malpractice cases.