The following informational materials are written by Connecticut Attorney Richard P. Hastings, Esq. recent inductee to the National Academy of Best Selling Authors and America’s PremierExperts.
Everything is free to download. Simply complete the respective email request form and we will deliver the download to you.
- How to Get Better Health Care Concerning Your Personal Injury Case – 5 important steps you may take to help take charge of your health care team and be your own advocate.
- How Insurance Companies Try To Deny or Not Pay You Full Value For Your Claim and What You Can Do About It– This two page report details some of the techniques insurance adjusters use to prevent payment, as well as their motivations for delaying payment even in what some perceive as “clear cut” cases.
- How You Can Bolster Your Loss of Income Claim – A two page insight into the challenges of a loss of income claim and how you may overcome them.
- What is My Case Worth? – A four page report discussing the factors that need be effectively addressed when building a personal injury, wrongful death, or medical malpractice case.
- Value Drivers – A five page discussion on the critical importance of providing complete details of your injuries and limitations to your treating physician and legal counsel.
- Teen Driver and Parent/Guardian Contract – A seven page, customizable contract outlining your rules and expectations for your child and his/her use of your motor vehicle.
- Tips For Dealing With Your Treating Physician For Your Personal Injury Case – This report reveals the importance of understanding how to patients may take more control of their recovery process and learn how they may be able to be their own advocate.